Charcoal-grilled T-bone Steak with Broiled Cowboy style
Senn Food Products : Topside
Makes 4 serving
4 1g. red onions, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
1/2 cup clarified butter
4 Senn Foods juicy T-bone steaks, cut 2 inches thick or more, rubbed with salt, freshly ground pepper and olive oil
2 1g. ripe tomatoes, peeled, halved, seeded, chopped and drained
- Spread onion slices on baking sheet
- Drizzle with some of the butter, turning slices to coat both sides. Place onions under broiler and cook until golden, basting with additional butter.
- Turn onions to cook both sides
- Onions should be tender, but crisp and golden
- Grill Senn Foods streaks over lump charcoal (not briquettes). Drizzle onions with barbecue sauce of your choice. Toss tomatoes in a vinaigrette and put on top of the onions. Serve with grilled steaks.