Bacon and Mushrooms Pizza Bites
(Makes 6 small Pizzas)
6 Small Pizza Bases
250 g Senn Foods Shoulder, Back or Streaky Bacon cuts
2 Tbs Oil
500 g Sliced Muhrooms
2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbs Soy Sauce
1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
6 Spring Onions, finely sliced
Few Green and Black Olives sliced
- In a pan, fry the Senn Foods Shoulder, Back or Streaky Bacon lightly for about 2 minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
- Add the mushrooms to the bacon fat and saute for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the worcestershire sauce, soy and mustard.
- Cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, add the spring onions and mix through.
- Spoon the mixture onto the pizza bases.
- Top with the Senn Foods shoulder, back or streaky bacon and olives and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven (200 degrees C) and cook until the topping is bubbling and the crust is golden.