Smoked or Red Vienna and Tasty Rice
6-8 Senn Foods Smoked or Red Viennas (Sliced on the diagonal)
1 Onion (Chopped)
4 Tomatoes (Skinned and Chopped)
5ml Mixed Herbs or Sage
2.5ml Black Pepper
300ml Uncoked Rice
850ml Chicken Stock
125ml Mozarella Cheese (Cubed)
- Microwave oil and onion for 3 minutes on 100% power until soft, stiring once.
- Add tomatoes, mixed herbs or sage, salt, black pepper, and sugar. Cook on 100% power for a further 3 minutes, stiring once or twice.
- Add uncooked rice and pour in the stock, then add Senn Foods Smoked or Red Viennas and cook on 100% power for minutes. Stir, lower to 60% power and cook for another 6 minutes.
- Stir and add more liqui if too dry.
- Cook for an additional 5-6 minutes until rice is cooked.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.